Welcome to the National Collaborating Centre for Environmental Health (NCCEH) website—bringing together practitioners, policy-makers, and researchers for evidence-based practice and policy. To learn about the NCCEH, please visit our About Us page.
- NCCEH presentation: Food Safety, Food Security and the Public Health Inspector, CIPHI New Brunswick Educational Session, Saint John, September 11
- NCCPH survey: Population Mental Health Needs Assessment - closing date September 15
- NCCEH presentation: Where’s the Lead? Tools for Investigating Sources and Pathways of Lead Exposure in a Community, CIPHI Ontario Annual Conference, Toronto, October 6
- Online course: Risk-based inspection of food premises, NCCEH and BC Centre for Disease Control - contact us if you're interested in future offerings
- Comprehensive list of NCCEH products
- Any resources to share with colleagues? contact us
Would you like to receive occasional updates about the work of the NCCEH? Are you interested in being involved in what we’re doing, e.g., reviewing draft documents? Then please contact us.
How can we serve you better? This site is a work in progress and we need your help to enhance and refine it. Please take a moment to provide us feedback.
This site contains information for environmental health professionals. If you are a member of the general public seeking information about environmental health topics, please contact your local public health unit.
Production of this website has been made possible through a financial contribution from the Public Health Agency of Canada.