Microplastics from Food and Water: State of the Science and Potential Impacts on Human Health
On December 8, 2021, the Food Forum will hold a meeting to review the state of the science and research gaps related to plastics and microplastics in food and water. Invited speakers will look at methods of detection and identification of microplastics in food and water, evaluating human health risks, and the policy and regulatory implications.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Scott Coffin, California State Water Resources Control Board
- Robert Ellis-Hutchings, DOW Chemical Company
- Kara Lavender Law, Sea Education Association
- Sabine Pahl, University of Vienna
- Yasir Sultan, Safe Environments Directorate, Health Canada
- Stacey Wiggins, FDA
The final agenda will be made available closer to the event.
|Event Date||Dec 08, 2021 10:00 to Dec 08, 2021 12:30|
|Posted by NCCEH||Nov 02, 2021|